Thursday, March 11, 2010

BluePrint Cleanse... On Sale Tomorrow!

So I've been talking about wanting to do a cleanse for a while- and I think I found The One. The BluePrint cleanse is a 3 day juice based cleanse that is EASY- they ship you 3 coolers of juice, one per day and each day you have 6 different juices to drink (they are labeled 1-6 to keep you on track).  With my recent lack of healthy eating motivation, I think this is just what I need to jumpstart me back on track. 
What brought this on was an email from one of my favorite shopping websites, Gilt Group, which features daily sales on designer clothing, jewlery & accessories. Today's email previewed their Wedding Weekend Sale starting tomorrow and the BluePrint Cleanse is part of it as a bridal detox.
Brooke actually emailed me a few months back about this cleanse, the company based in NYC and she met them for a business meeting and came out pretty sold on the product.  Downside is, it's not cheap.  It's usually $255 for the 3 day cleanse (although you can do 1 & 2 day versions as well). I'm not sure how much it will be when it goes on sale tomorrow, but hopefully it's a good price.
I spent time today researching and reading reviews of the cleanse (Sarah Jessica Parker is a fan) and most of the feedback was really positive. (Yelp had about 40 reviews with an overall rating of 4 out of 5 stars) People say it works best if you follow their directions for the days prior to the cleanse, which include things like cutting out alcohol and red meat 3 days before, limiting dairy etc.  The cleanse is described as energizing and motivating and people tend to lose between 3-5 pounds and keep it off.

To access any Gilt Group sales you have to be a member- so click here to sign up (It'll also give me a $25 credit if you buy anything! Full disclosure :): http://www.gilt.com/invite/chelseamarie84s
Check out the BluePrint Website here for more info: http://www.blueprintcleanse.com/
Sale starts at 9am Pacific Time tomorrow, and don't be late, they run out! Or you can let me be the guinea pig- obviously I'll provide a detailed review of my own experience!
XO
Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment