Monday, April 26, 2010

Back on the Bootcamp Bandwagon...

As of this morning I'm once again committed to the 12 week torture program "Fit To Wed" http://www.getfit2wed.com/ to be whipped into shape.  3x a week, two 75 minute workouts, one 90 minute workout.  Combine that with calorie counting and food journaling (they check to make sure you're doing it!) and I think I can hit my goal weight, which happens to be a New Years Resolution of mine.  No time like the present! (I'm strangely chipper for a Monday)
Waking up today and knowing that I'm on the program actually felt like more of a relief than anything.  I'm looking forward to getting back on track and feeling good.
Bootcamp was what motivated me to create this blog in the first place, and I'm sure that it's going to provide PLENTY of inspiration which I will obviously continue to share! Stay tuned...
XO
Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment