Friday, May 28, 2010

Vacation Time! Southern Cooking Here I come....

In 6 hours I will be boarding a plane for a week long vacation on the beautiful Isle Of Palms off the coast of Charleston, South Carolina with Chris's family.  It cannot come soon enough and I am looking forward to a great week of beach, books and good food! The pic is a view from our room- ahhhhh.....  I'm already relaxing just looking at it! I will probably not be blogging, the plan is to disconnect from ALL work and technology but will give a full disclosure report when I get back! I did pack some running gear (good) and although I'm planning on sampling some delish southern cooking (be careful)- I'll do my best to take it easy on the fried food! (hopefully good) Last year I had a hard time turning down anything offered to me in a southern accent....
Happy Memorial Day!
XO
Chel

No comments:

Post a Comment